Driver Improvement/Defensive Driving
Driver Improvement Class is available for $50 cash or online (checks are not accepted, company/organization/government agency checks are accepted if pre-approved). We offer the class the 2nd Saturday of every month and the last Tuesday & Thursday of each month.
We are located at 4522 NW 50th in Putnam Plaza (next to Putnam City Original High School and across from Dolese Youth Park).
- Upcoming Classes
- August 12 or 29 & 31
- September 9 or 26 & 28
- October 14 or 24 & 26
- November 11 or 28 & 30
- December 9 or 19 & 21
- Class time is 8 AM – 2 PM the 2nd Saturday of every month OR 6-9 PM the last Tuesday & Thursday of each month (both evenings are required to complete the required 6 hours). No one will be admitted if more than 15 minutes past the scheduled starting time.
- To Register/Reserve your spot in class text your name and your class date of choice to 405-948-7000. Indicate if you will pay $50 cash when you come to class or if you are paying online.
- Who needs to attend our Driver Improvement/Defensive Driving Class?
- Do you need Point Reduction due to a ticket or collision (Ticket Dismissal)?
- Has a Court or Judge required you to take it (Driver’s License Suspension)?
- Would you simply like to learn to be a safer driver and receive an Insurance Discount?
- If you pay online print the receipt and bring it or show the instructor the receipt on your phone when you arrive for class.
- What Do You Need To Bring With You To Class?
- Your Driver’s License or Driver’s License Number
- For Ticket Dismissal Bring Your Ticket Or Citation Number (if available)
- Drinks Are Available For 50 cents, Bring Your Own Lunch/Snacks Or You Can Go To A Nearby Store During Breaks.